*** UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO COVID-19, WE ARE DISCONTINUING ALL GEL LASHES CLASSES iUNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ***
PRESENTED BY KERAVIE LASH LOFT x STUDIO N BEAUTY
WHY CHOOSE GEL LASHES FOR YOUR LASH LIFT?
- Advanced keratin lash lift treatment that lifts, curls, and tints the natural lashes.
- Gentle nourishing formula infuses the lashes with keratin, silk peptides, and other conditioning fruit & floral botanicals.
- Supports health lash growth, no harsh chemicals.
- Specialized GEL lifting technique lifts natural lashes a way that they appear longer and more defined.
- No extensions! Excellent option for clients who cannot or do not want to have eyelash extensions due to allergies to lash extension glue, or simply want something that is easier to maintain. Clients who are allergic to lash extension glue typically do NOT have allergies to GEL Lashes.
- GEL Lash Lifts last anywhere from 6-8+ weeks, but only takes 1-1.5 hr - a great option for clients with busy schedules.
- Low maintenance, with no downtime. You can use oil based products, wear any type of makeup, swim, shower, wash your face as usual.
WHY TRAIN WITH GEL LASHES CANADA?
- Taught by award winning artists Tammy (of Keravie Lash Loft) and Natalia (of Studio N Beauty). Tammy recently took home FIRST place at a lash lifting competition in Vancouver!
- Comprehensive 1 day IN-PERSON class. No struggling with trying to learn through a video! You'll get to learn by watching the instructor perform a live demo, where you can get up close and personal, and ask any questions you have. You'll then receive live feedback from instructors as you work on live models so that you know you're doing it right!
- Small class sizes (max 2-4 students per instructor) - you get quality 1-on-1 instruction and all the feedback you need to be at the top of your lash lift game.
- GEL Lash products are ONLY available to technicians trained through the authorized GEL Lash training, to ensure the quality of all GEL Lash technicians.
- Enough product in the student kit included for 30 treatments - that's enough to pay off your tuition!
- Ongoing support from your instructors.
TOTAL TUITION: $1,300.00+GST (INCLUDES KIT)
Non-refundable deposit of $650+GST must be paid at time of enrollment to secure registration, and will be applied toward the total cost on your arrival. The remaining tuition is due at the beginning of class.
- Introduction to G.E.L. Keratin Lash Lift and why clients love this service
- Client medical history and lash types
- How to achieve the ideal lift & curl - GEL Lashes signature technique
- Step-by-Step procedure
- Demonstration by Instructor on a live model
- Students to work on 2 live models (models are arranged for you)
- Student troubleshooting
Students must display a good understanding of course material and satisfactorily complete live model work in order to receive certification. Registering for and attending the class does not guarantee an automatic certification.
16114-100A Ave, #201, 2nd floor Glenwood Health WEST Building, Edmonton, AB
(we are in the smaller 2 floor building next to Crystal Glass, on 161 St & Stony Plain Rd)