Interested in being a lash lift model for our live classes?
We require an instructor demo model who will be getting their lashes lifted by GEL Lashes Master Trainers Natalia Wong or Tammy Ma to show the class how a GEL Lash Lift is completed. Then, students must successfully lift 2 lash models under supervision to receive their certification.
Date: Sunday, October 20
Location: Studio N Beauty, Edmonton AB
Student Model Times:
1:00pm and 4:00pm
- Natural lashes must not have any lash extensions on
- Model must be 18 years+
- Full, non-refundable payment required to register
How to Register
- Select time slot
- Pay for the full, non-refundable service
How to Get Ready for Your Lash Lift
- Arrive with makeup-free eyes, and no contact lenses
- Avoid drinking too much caffeine prior to your appointment. You'll be lying down for up to 2-2.5 hours.
- Respect your lash artist's time, don't be late.
FOR THE FIRST 24 HOURS, absolutely NO showers, getting your lashes wet, rubbing your eyes, or eye makeup such as mascara/liquid eyeliner.
FOR BEST RESULTS, make sure you
- DO brush & comb your lashes out — tangled lashes tend to break/shed faster.
- DO use the KERATIN SERUM MASCARA to keep your lashes strong and healthy! This will also help add glossy definition to your lashes, while extending the life time of your GEL Lash Lift.
Photos shown are GEL Lash Lifts by previous students.